Philip is one of Southland’s most successful and long standing lifestyle property agents having achieved over 2000 property sales in the last 30 years. His professional ‘yet’ relaxed style has the locals coming back again and again.
Achieving results without fuss is something Philip is known for with his real estate achievements including
• Top New Zealand Rural Sales Consultant in 2013
• Top 5 Best Lifestyle Salesperson consistently from 2000-2016
Customer service is of utmost importance to Philip and he consistently achieves 100% client satisfaction through Ray White’s head office independent client feedback surveys.
As a selling-principal and co-owner of Ray White Invercargill, Philip has an in depth knowledge of the industry, something that can no doubt help with your real estate transactions. With strengths in negotiation, lifestyle properties, subdivision, title deeds, covenants, easements and local council planning, Philip is your ‘go to’ person for anything real estate related.
Philip is a rural and lifestyle specialist, something that he is passionate about at a community level and is a strong supporter of his local country schools.
Living on his own farmlet on the outskirts of Invercargill, his interests have always been people, animals and property. With a passion for hunting, fishing and gathering Philip enjoys being ‘right amongst the outer limits of Fiordland, tramping, hunting, fishing and roughing it.’
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2019/2020 - Executive
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2018/2019 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Invercargill
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer
- 2017 - Premier Member (NZ)
- 2015 - Honorary Premier Performer (NZ)
- 2016 - Executive Performer (NZ)